Business and society
August 17th, 2015
- How has the Internet and other technology affected productivity and trust in the workplace?
- Compare and contrast financial auditing with social auditing.
- What is urban sprawl, and what negative environmental impacts have resulted because of it?
- What is TRUSTe and how does it work?
- What is the relationship between social auditing and crisis management? What can organizations do to become better prepared for preventing and responding to ethical misconduct?
- How can the traditional approach to corporate philanthropy be described?
- Give an example of cause-related marketing and an example of strategic philanthropy.
- What is cloning and what are its possible applications?
- How should a company address stakeholder concerns about environmental issues?
- Choose three stakeholders and provide an example of each stakeholderâ€™s specific concerns at the four levels of social responsibility.