Demand and the Internet
The Internet was created in 1969. For 20 years since its inception, the people who used the Internet were primarily university scientists and research laboratories. The usage of the Internet increased drastically in the 1990’s and the price per hour of the Internet fell.
- Discuss the main developments that brought about the increase in the quantity of Internet service during the 1990’s.
- Why do you think that the price per hour of the service fell?
- Provide examples of possible substitutes for Internet Service.
- For this discussion, you will need to conduct a little research. Please provide your references (in APA format) at the end of your post.
- NO APA FORMAT TWO PARAGRAPHS ONLY