Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation
Create minimum of 8 slides, using Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (excluding references and title) describing your selected genre and how your chosen film fits or does not fit the standard model of the genre
Include the following:
· Description of your selected genre
· Description of the film’s following components:
· Summary of the film’s story
· Setting & lighting
· Makeup & costumes
· Music & sound
· Discussion of the film as either typical or atypical of its respective genre and how each film’s components support your view
Address fictional aspects of film as discussed in Ch. 6 of Film by writing the following for inclusion on one Microsoft® PowerPoint® slide:
· Create your own genre movie character and write a goal for your character, a conflict he or she encounters, and how he or she resolves the conflict and achieves the goal.
All slides must have images. All of your slides must have descriptive Speaker Notes.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. You must have at least two references